What is ED or impotence? This lay term, also known by its medical name, is called erectile dysfunction (ED). It is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection long enough for successful intercourse. Dozens of men around the world are affected by this annoying defect, and their sex life as well as their self-esteem suffer. But what causes erectile dysfunction? This article will give you the answers you are looking for as well as the essential treatments you can use. For ED treatment, you can buy generic Viagra or can go with Viagra Oral Jelly.
It is important to know that there are many causes of erectile dysfunction or impotence in men. Here they are:
- Physically serious diseases such as hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes can cause blood vessels to constrict in many men. Narrowing of the blood vessels slows the flow of blood to the tissues of the penis, leading to erectile dysfunction or instability. The result is a deficit.
- Smoking is another factor as it exacerbates the effects of other disorders. worse blood vessels including high blood pressure and atherosclerosis Not only that, nicotine can damage blood vessels and prevent proper blood flow to the tissues of the penis, thereby causing erection problems.
- Another major pest is alcohol, which can suppress the central nervous system and impair sexual function in many men.
- There are other factors, such as a rare erection. In fact, it deprives the penis of oxygenated blood. In some men who rarely experience erections every day, collagen production may increase, eventually forming hard tissue that blocks blood flow. However, spontaneous erections in men while sleeping or waking up can be a natural defense against this process. It's a good thing there aren't many cases like this.
- Anxiety and relationship problems can cause erectile dysfunction or impotence. A man who is concerned about his sexual activity usually suffers from a vicious cycle of increased arousal, conflict with a man, and possible distance. A hallmark of these factors is fewer sexual encounters, little or no time to spend with the spouse, and lack of communication between the two partners.
- Depression is another mental problem associated with erectile dysfunction. It should be noted in particular that disability in most cases is often a serious emotional problem that can affect many men in self-esteem and relationships.
Why is impotence harmful to men? Because it can ruin relationships and marriages if not handled properly. Many men blame themselves for their impotence. Although apparently due to physical factors over which they have little or no control. Relationship problems often have a direct and detrimental effect on a man's sexual function. The wives of men with erectile dysfunction may feel rejected and offended, especially if the affected man does not trust his own anxiety or depression. To make your love life perfect, choose to buy generic viagra online and stay away from ED. These days, it is very easy to buy generic viagra online so you no need to feel embarrassed.